Spa Cancellations?

samplecd02

I just prebooked and paid for some Spa treatments on my September Cruise. I know if I cancel before the cruise I would get a refund, but I was wondering if there was a minimum notice for cancellation to get refunds once on the cruise, for example, 24 or more hours before. 

In case it matters Im on the Solstice

Edited by samplecd02

Yep.  24 hours.

I'll also advise that you confirm your appointments once on board (you may have to wait until the first evening for their "system" to get all worked out).  I've had appointments magically shift times from what I booked offline, and that shift was without any notice.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

Yep.  24 hours.

I'll also advise that you confirm your appointments once on board (you may have to wait until the first evening for their "system" to get all worked out).  I've had appointments magically shift times from what I booked offline, and that shift was without any notice.

Ditto.  Sometimes I am forewarned with a 'confirmation email' pre-cruise that shows a different time than that which I had scheduled online.  Unfortunately, it takes a phone call to clean up the mess.  In November, I had scheduled a massage for the first day of a cruise at 4pm, and the email came back with a scheduled time of 12:00!  Would be pretty tough to make that happen on embarkation day.

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

Ditto.  Sometimes I am forewarned with a 'confirmation email' pre-cruise that shows a different time than that which I had scheduled online.  Unfortunately, it takes a phone call to clean up the mess.  In November, I had scheduled a massage for the first day of a cruise at 4pm, and the email came back with a scheduled time of 12:00!  Would be pretty tough to make that happen on embarkation day.

I don't recall having one move on me before boarding, but it's happened a number of times while on board.  Shoot, it's even happened after I've confirmed.  One day it's "yes, we have you down for 10:30," and then the next day it's "we have you down for 10:45."  I don't quite understand that, and I always keep a printout of what I've scheduled since they don't show up anywhere else once on board. 

Usually, the shift is both minor in time and significance.  However, some have created conflicts where I've just had to reschedule (or even cancel) altogether.  That sort of thing gets me asking for some manner of recompense.