No Speciality Dining reservation available on last night

Looking to see if anyone else who has sailed or will be has had this experience.  Sailing on Freedom 4 night last sailing in August.  I called to make dining reservation at Chops and Giovannis for nights 3 and 4.  Chops is not available at all on either nights and I got Giovannis for night 3.  I asked if any resturants were available for night 4 and they had no availability.  When I go into my cruise planner both nights are available for all times but the rep is not seeing that.  But I can not make the reservation online myself the system says there is something wrong with the credit card on file.  I changed the card and still not working.  So it seems RCCL is holding back the availabilty to pay a little more to get the times you want so you are forced to make the reservation when you are on the boat at a higher price?  Also they have to be holding the times because of all the people who book Chops +1 or the UDP.  Its a little frustrating cuz I didn't want to spend my time going to a resturant and hoping to get the time I want, the paying a little more is less annoying cuz I just want to get the reservation completed now.

Got off the Wonder of the seas last week.  Went to 3 specialty restaurants during a 7 cruise, called in the afternoon each day and had no problem getting reservations for that night:  Chops, Wonderland and Hooked.  Wonderland an interesting experience, but you only need to do it once.