Just booked the next one

Dwright826

So, it's done. We just booked our next cruise. This one's gonna be on the vista, goin to Montego bay, Cozumel, and grand Cayman. Never been on this ***** and never been to these ports of call. We're also not taking the kids this time and am instead, bringing two of our friends. My wife and i will have our own room and they will have theirs. Cool thing is, is that we have adjoining rooms! We're pretty excited about that. Does anyone have anything that we absolutely need to do either on this ship, or at these ports. Does any one know any secrets, like secret menus or secret decks. I remember hearing about about a secret coffee on the miracle that was delicious, and a secret deck on the fascination that was beautiful. Anyone got anything?

My favourite excursion in those ports was Sting Ray City. It was many years ago and I did a private tour. We got dropped off at 7 miles beach on the way back. 

86612816-EBDF-4D55-B98D-1FB658DB433C.jpeg

ETA Grand Cayman if you can’t tell. 

Edited by 1kaper
  • Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
24 minutes ago, 1kaper said:

My favourite excursion in those ports was Sting Ray City. It was many years ago and I did a private tour. We got dropped off at 7 miles beach on the way back. 

86612816-EBDF-4D55-B98D-1FB658DB433C.jpeg

ETA Grand Cayman if you can’t tell. 

Umm, are you guys trying to eat that stingray?🤣

In Montego Bay we just went to Doctor's Cave Beach and spent the day there.  It was inexpensive and GORGEOUS.

I had a good offer so we booked an unplanned kid-free cruise a couple of weeks ago, but we only have to wait until September.  Still had good offers left so I put the deposit down today on another one in December 2023 for the whole fam plus my bff.  It's bittersweet having cruises to look forward to so far out.

• Haha 1