Australian International COVID Vaccination Certificate .

shyla100

Hi all,

If they is anyone from Australia that is boarding a Seabourn cruise in the next few weeks or have all ready done so , can they advise that the Australian International COVID Vaccination Certificate will be acceptable for Seabourn ?

Thank you all

Hi all I asked incorrectly what I am asking is has anyone entered Barcelona with an Australian International COVID certificate and it was accepted or is the Health report paperwork still needed to be completed ?

Sorry for the confusion.

30 minutes ago, shyla100 said:

Hi all I asked incorrectly what I am asking is has anyone entered Barcelona with an Australian International COVID certificate and it was accepted or is the Health report paperwork still needed to be completed ?

Sorry for the confusion.

Hi Shyla,

A friend from Brisbane was due to board Ovation end of last month in Barcelona but pulled out a couple of days before going because of health issues. She did tell me she had been required to fill out the Spanish Health Form because they don'y recognise the International Covid certificate our federal government signed up for. I know my TA has mentioned it to me though she will check closer to the time. Maybe your TA can help clarify this?

Hi once again thank you I will do it for all to be on the safe side , I don't use a TA 

I was hoping it would pass but it doesn't seems likely.

Stay well not long before you leave now?