Photo Package Question - Symphony of the Seas

My family is cruising later this year on Symphony of the Seas. Our travel party will include ten people total in three staterooms. If I buy a photo package, will we be able to take pictures that include all 10 of us? Or will the cruise line truly limit our pictures only to those registered in my stateroom? We would love to be able to get a few great pictures of everyone, but really don't want to have to pay for three full packages to do so.

Also, if I buy a pack with 100 images, can it be a combination of digital and printed photos? Or do all of the pictures have to be the same type?

Thank you!

Edited by aaklang

1 hour ago, aaklang said:

Also, if I buy a pack with 100 images, can it be a combination of digital and printed photos? Or do all of the pictures have to be the same type?

Typically they are all digital. You can have anyone in your photo and you get any photo in which you are included.

In our recent experience, all digital or all print.  If you  get digital, I think you could order a print for $5.   Pus, if you are Crown and Anchor Diamond or above  you can still get your one free photo. 

As long as one person in the package cabin is in the photo, you are good.  We had some creative cabin booking( for various benefits) and that helped.  We had grown daughter and me booked in   one cabin.  The photo  package was for the cabin with my husband, son-in-law and grandchild. ( we were able to get proper cabin keys once on board)  So we could  get most any combination of photos except my daughter and me.  

The package was close to $300 on board, but  about half that on the planner. We figured if we wanted 6 photos, we might as well get a package.  I noticed that individual photos were $24.99 last week on Mariner.  

M