Camp Ocean 5 year Olds

Partyof5AZ

Hi!

We are crusing in a few weeks with a 5 year old. I am under the understanding that 5 year olds are allowed in camp ocean. Can anyone confirm this? Also, what group do they go to since they would be the only age for their group? 

Screenshot_20220617-085424_Chrome.jpg

Is your child actually 5 years old or 4 years and something???  The snippet you posted clearly stated that children aged 5 are able to use the youth program, those UNDER 5 (4 years, 364 days and under) are unable to.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Schoifmom said:

Is your child actually 5 years old or 4 years and something???  The snippet you posted clearly stated that children aged 5 are able to use the youth program, those UNDER 5 (4 years, 364 days and under) are unable to.

My child is 5yo. Another post about camp ocean someone told be 5yo were not allowed to go. So I am trying to verify. 🙂

When we sailed in February, there was a small enough number of kids that they put the 5-11 year olds together.  I didn't hear of any issues (our kids were in there, too) the whole time.  Since everything is still somewhat capacity controlled, at least for Camp Ocean, I would expect the same for a while until they open it back up to younger ages.

3 minutes ago, ultrafighter said:

When we sailed in February, there was a small enough number of kids that they put the 5-11 year olds together.  I didn't hear of any issues (our kids were in there, too) the whole time.  Since everything is still somewhat capacity controlled, at least for Camp Ocean, I would expect the same for a while until they open it back up to younger ages.

I'm going over 4th of July week so I'm super worried about it being packed with kids!