Each adult with own credit card on file

psxer989

I've been on so many cruises with just my wife that we always just have one credit card on file for the stateroom.  This time however, we have family members going and some staterooms will have 2 adults in it that want separate billing.  The online docs allow to enter in a unique credit card for each person.  Does this mean each person who charges will keep their charges separate even if in the same stateroom?  When I go with my wife, she always shows up with her own account on the TV, but the charges end up on my account and charged to my card so I don't know if HAL is setup to handle individual credit cards for each registered guest.  Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

They now are set up for everyone can have their own account.  

One thing to know is if both you and your wife are on your credit card she won’t be able to do much with the finances at the front desk.  I went to pay off a bit of our bill and couldn’t because it was “his” credit card.  Next time I will have my own credit card or I will be the primary. 

i have never used the tv, I use the app

Edited by Mary229
  • Haha 1

I've always had that situation since I started cruising in 2007.   I travel with my sister and she has her card and I have mine.  Her charges go through her card and mine go through my card.  It is programmed in your key card so they know which card and account to bill.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1