NCL AIR - LAYOVER & OTHER QUESTIONS

victory2020

On 7/3/2022 at 7:48 PM, jamadeliz said:

We are flying from Boston to Rome with a 1.5/2 hour layover in Rome and then one to Athens. On our flight home we are not stop from Athens.  

Sounds like good flights, what airlines?

27 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

Sounds like good flights, what airlines?

Hi,

ITA (the old Alitalia on our way there) Delta on the way home.  I am a bit nervous about ITA but the good news is that they partner with Air France who also have flights out that night.  Our flight is at 5:10 so that gives us plenty of time to get on a later flight to Europe that evening.  I was pretty happy with this.  Delta let me book seats for free.  ITA I had to call and pay to book.  

• Like 2

On 7/3/2022 at 10:48 PM, jamadeliz said:

We are flying from Boston to Rome with a 1.5/2 hour layover in Rome and then one to Athens. On our flight home we are not stop from Athens.  

Sounds good to me.  I have flown Alitalia back in 2015.  When do you leave and how far out did you get your flight information?  Thanks.

3 hours ago, Crazy planning mom said:

Sounds good to me.  I have flown Alitalia back in 2015.  When do you leave and how far out did you get your flight information?  Thanks.

Hi we are leaving on July 28.  Our cruise leaves on July 31. We got our airfare at 55 days out.  When are you leaving?

I'm getting nervous.  Our cruise leaves August 13th from Rome and no flights yet.  I've gotten an email from aircanada about flights but have been told they aren't ticketed and just place holders.  Right now if it becomes our flight it's orlando to Montreal a 5 hour layover and then Montreal to Rome.  Not happy about it being aircanada as that's a very long time to be in a mask.  The flights require them and the airport.  Guess it's the price you pay for traveling in the world at this time.