0% alcohol beers & pre-dinner cocktails?

SempreMare

I’ve been drinking gradually less and less since I started wearing an Oura ring.  …Something compelling about the immediate feedback of being able to see how even one drink raises my resting heart rate and interferes withbBoth Deep sleep (the truely restorative kind that gives your brain a car wash at night and cleans out the amyloid plaques that can cause Alzheimer’s) and REM sleep If I drink within three hours of going to bed. 

So I was not planning on buying silver spirits package.  

However, I definitely want to try  some of the more interesting looking cocktails and maybe liquors from Torshavn that I’ve never tried before. (it looks like some of those have a cost even with the silver spirits package) 

2 Qs: 

1) Are any pre-dinner cocktails available without buying the silver spirits drink package?

2) Which 0% alcohol beers are available on Viking?  when I was in Amsterdam in April, I was totally impressed by the variety and deliciousness of their 0% alcohol beer brands.

In the US, the best I’ve tried is Lagunitas Hop. Lagunitas correctly brands it as Hoppy water versus 0% beer. But I love it as a 0 carb 0 calorie fizzy drink for When I get tired of water tea and coffee.

Edited by SempreMare