Scalp Massage Still Available in The Lotus Spa?

aftforward

Hello! I’m very excited for our upcoming cruise sailing out of Galveston next February onboard one of our favorite ships, The Ruby Princess! 
I am wondering though, if the powers that be got rid of my favorite spa service- the scalp massage. It was lovely, about 20 minutes having your head rubbed with the Elemis Frangipani oil. It smelled as great as it felt and was pretty cheap all things considered.

Have any of y’all seen this still offered on the ship? I’m not seeing it listed online and it’s a heartbreaker! I really hope I can still get one, even if it’s “off the menu.” Fingers crossed!

It was offered on the Crown last month. Love the frangipani oil but I requested without this time.  My hair is thin but soaks up the oil. Takes a bit to wash out so just got the scalp massage part.  My massage therapist was very good at it, would have been happy with 90 minutes of that! 😁

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2022 at 7:59 AM, jk04 said:

It was offered on the Crown last month. Love the frangipani oil but I requested without this time.  My hair is thin but soaks up the oil. Takes a bit to wash out so just got the scalp massage part.  My massage therapist was very good at it, would have been happy with 90 minutes of that! 😁

I’m excited to hear that it might still be available! I too would love a 90 minute scalp massage, and as much as I love the scent of the oil, I may have to try it without the oil as well. It really is hard to remove. Thank you so much for replying!

• Like 1