Specialty Dining Packages Disappear in Cruise Planner

lifeh2o4all

We are on a September 11-night Eclipse cruise to Alaska.  I noticed recently that the 3, 4, 5, and 6 night specialty dining packages are no longer available in the cruise planner on the website.  In the past, I have always booked a 4-6 night specialty dining package either pre-cruise or as soon as I board the ship.    I called Celebrity today and, after a long wait, was told that 11-night cruises will no longer have any specialty dining packages of less than 7 nights.  He also said this was a system wide change.  I checked my other 11+ night cruises and still see dining packages from 3 nights and up available.  Has anyone else heard this from Celebrity?  Is it possible those smaller packages are simply sold out on my upcoming Alaska cruise?  If so, wondering if they would open up more packages on embarkation day.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

58 minutes ago, lifeh2o4all said:

We are on a September 11-night Eclipse cruise to Alaska.  I noticed recently that the 3, 4, 5, and 6 night specialty dining packages are no longer available in the cruise planner on the website.  In the past, I have always booked a 4-6 night specialty dining package either pre-cruise or as soon as I board the ship.    I called Celebrity today and, after a long wait, was told that 11-night cruises will no longer have any specialty dining packages of less than 7 nights.  He also said this was a system wide change.  I checked my other 11+ night cruises and still see dining packages from 3 nights and up available.  Has anyone else heard this from Celebrity?  Is it possible those smaller packages are simply sold out on my upcoming Alaska cruise?  If so, wondering if they would open up more packages on embarkation day.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on the 11-night Eclipse cruise right after you (going to Hawaii) and while the 3 and 4 night options are gone, 5-10 nights are all still available.

To be honest, I don't remember if there was an 11-night package.

Edited by AndyCapn
Typo