Speciality Restaurants Reservations

I am allowed to make our reservations today for our Glories of Spain Cruise in October. The system is only allowing me to make 1 reservation at each and I want to book two nights at each. Is that normal? I've not cruised with Regent before. Any help would be appreciated

Marcia

Yes. One reservation at each speciality restaurant is the limit util you board the ship, thereby giving everyone an opportunity to reserve a table.  Once on board, it's usually possible to make further bookings, though if Compass Rose is on form, we're usually more than happy to spend lovely relaxed evenings there, choosing from an extensive menu in the company of delightful restaurant staff and friends.  

2 hours ago, Gilly said:

Yes. One reservation at each speciality restaurant is the limit util you board the ship, thereby giving everyone an opportunity to reserve a table.  Once on board, it's usually possible to make further bookings, though if Compass Rose is on form, we're usually more than happy to spend lovely relaxed evenings there, choosing from an extensive menu in the company of delightful restaurant staff and friends.  

Gilly, thanks so much. That makes perfect sense. Glad it wasn’t me! 🤭😂

• Like 1

Sette Mari is a first come first serve Italian restaurant that is also a nice alternative.  Its a full menu & waiter(ess) service with an additional buffet.  You need to be there when it opens at 6:30 (around 8 second seating) to be assured of getting a table.  We've never had luck with the Cioppino but the Veal Milanese is awesome.  The dinner menus are posted on the TV so you can decide beforehand if you prefer Compass Rose or Sette Mari that evening.  Have fun.

https://www.rssc.com/experience/cuisine/sette-mari

Edited by RetiredandTravel
  • Like 1