Stutthof tour

I’m going to Gydnia In Sept and was for “Gydnia tours” and a company turned up. So I think a general search will turn up some options.

No experience in that area, this is my 1st cruise with a Polish port of call. our ship doesn’t arrive till 2:30 and is only offering 3 very similar tours to Gdańsk. Not wanting to do 50 pax buses in these times (or almost anytime!), I was looking for options. 
good luck and I’d be interested in how this works out for you @azgrandmax3

I have a September cruise that ports in Gydnia.  I have booked a private tour with Gdańsk Trips.  Our all day tour is “custom” and will focus on WW2.  Check out the website and contact the owner with questions. The owner is very responsive.

On 7/17/2022 at 6:38 PM, ColdCruise said:

I’m going to Gydnia In Sept and was for “Gydnia tours” and a company turned up. So I think a general search will turn up some options.

No experience in that area, this is my 1st cruise with a Polish port of call. our ship doesn’t arrive till 2:30 and is only offering 3 very similar tours to Gdańsk. Not wanting to do 50 pax buses in these times (or almost anytime!), I was looking for options. 
good luck and I’d be interested in how this works out for you @azgrandmax3

We have booked a private tour with Ana Kotula at englishgdynia@o2.pl travelling July 2023.  Ours is a basic 5 hour journey to Stutthof Camp. We will be picked up at pier when we want. Ana lives in town of docking. Will pay her at end of tour. She offers several tours. She responds quickly with all questions.