Caribbean Flight details

coxy

There is not much point starting a new topic if you use your username as a title.  If you use a title which describes what your question is about, you may find people read it and some may be able to reply.

For this thread you could use a title including the term "Caribbean Flights", for instance, perhaps even more specific, asking when the flight details are available. 

Hope my comment helps you.

Edited by tring
  • Like 1

• Host Sharon changed the title to Caribbean Flight details

Going Antigua January to board Arvia. Despite much searching on line no flights listed from Manchester .  Think it will be TUI charter flight.  TA said due to all the chaos at the airports,details of flights were down the list of priorities to be worked on

I think its more likely that either TUI haven't yet confirmed the specific variant of the plane they will be using or P&O haven't allocated passengers to flights yet.  If social media is to be believed, many folk are still moving cruises for whatever reason so if its the latter then P&O would want to minimise subsequent changes by waiting some time after balance due date at least.  The TUI flights are certainly scheduled from Gatwick for the dates I was travelling as I found them, I think I did a dummy car parking booking using Gatwick's on site provider if I recall correctly.     

22 hours ago, Well boy 91 said:

Going Antigua January to board Arvia. Despite much searching on line no flights listed from Manchester .  Think it will be TUI charter flight.  TA said due to all the chaos at the airports,details of flights were down the list of priorities to be worked on

Charter flights do not come up on a search for flights as they are not for sale by the airline.  Our seats for a TUI flight leaving Manchester on 29th September have just come on sale and we booked ours yesterday.

The Azura flight seat bookings are coming up later than expected, but details of summer flights and flight numbers have been available for quite a while.  The Canary Island flight details for the whole winter season have just come up on the cruise personalisers within the last week as well.  They may well still need to arrange the Caribbean Flights though - perhaps working on them now the Azura winter flights are arranged. 

As mentioned above, seat bookings will not be available until a specific plane configuration is allocated to the flight and no surprise those final details are not agreed until later now.

Edited by tring

Tui use a mixture of 787-8 and 787-9 aircraft. These have different configurations and have slightly different flight times. Likely that Tui are still shuffling the pack.

It also may be a case that P&O are using some Virgin capacity at the end of the season (when they have 2 ships in the Carbbean). If this is the case, they will be wanting to understand why curve balls Heathrow are throwing at then to ensure their flights are not cancelled.

• Like 2