Currently on NCL Pearl 7/22/22: Free at Sea Plus Package

CTCruiser001

On 7/23/2022 at 2:53 PM, CTCruiser001 said:

Sorry, we won't be eating in the MDR. We planned specialty restaurants all week. Last night was Cagney's for our first night on-board. Bottle of wine was included with Premium Plus package.

20220722_200116.jpg

20220722_200048.jpg

20220722_200103.jpg

20220722_202722.jpg

received_438251997996229.jpeg

20220722_210719.jpg

20220722_210750.jpg

20220722_212001.jpg

Do they let you take the bottle back to your room or do they keep it for your next restaurant? 

11 hours ago, kessdarln said:

Do they let you take the bottle back to your room or do they keep it for your next restaurant? 

We finished our wine at the restaurants, so I'm not sure. But I've heard others report they had issues trying to leave with partial bottles. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2022 at 2:30 PM, WorkingForOBC said:

Hi @CTCruiser001

Would love an update on how the FASUP package is treating you, and the quality of the specialty restaurants. Your first night at Cagney's looked lovely.

I'd also like to know if they've brought back any of the larger scale entertainment options to the Pearl.

Enjoy your remaining time on the cruise! Feel free to update after disembarkation

Large scale entertainment not back yet on the Pearl.  A couple of variety shows, couple of vocalists, and a comedian.  2 shows a night, at 7 and 9 as of last week.

Edited by doctoranna

On 7/29/2022 at 7:08 AM, buffet24 said:

I see that the ship has docked in Boston... So welcome back to Boston!  😉 Quick question.... how was the WiFi speed/performance on board?

Just got off the Pearl.  Wifi was spotty, especially up in Canada.  We did not buy the "Free at Sea" package.  Didn't really need wifi but had 30 minutes as part of a promotion at the time we purchased.  Had my phone connected to the ship intranet, but it kept losing the connection, so I had to restart the ship wifi every time I wanted to check the schedule or check my account.  Note that if you have free wifi minutes, use them before midnight on the last night of the cruise or you lose them.

• Thanks 1

The program still isn't showing up for booking online but the promotions page does include Free at sea plus- terms and conditions (not sure when it was added) but it now says you have to book 24 hours before sailing and cannot add on-board. Scroll down a bit about 1/3 page  https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions

Edited by Reese15233