Haven guests….

Calli50

Kind of a stupid question maybe, but… if you book a Haven room can you have friends/family over to your room to visit? I know they can’t go to the other Haven offerings. My sister and I are thinking of upgrading and one of the reasons why is we would like to have gatherings on our deck(put into upgrade to large deck) nobody else in our group is putting in for it, so if they can’t even stop over, we would probably reconsider upgrading. Thanks for responses!

22 minutes ago, Calli50 said:

Kind of a stupid question maybe, but… if you book a Haven room can you have friends/family over to your room to visit? I know they can’t go to the other Haven offerings. My sister and I are thinking of upgrading and one of the reasons why is we would like to have gatherings on our deck(put into upgrade to large deck) nobody else in our group is putting in for it, so if they can’t even stop over, we would probably reconsider upgrading. Thanks for responses!

You can have friends and family over to your room. You can arrange with your butler for a reception in your room. You can take your friends and family to the Haven Restaurant, with pre-coordination, by paying for their meal. They can not use the Haven courtyard, lounge, bar, or sundeck. 

image.png.1e0b43ce7cbe14acf47c1d38994a927a.png

image.png.9161e069548ff7be4e6d3f80a075197c.png

image.png.cd744c9f1f5987156195bad56978e3c9.png