web check in working?

hoophome

Hi,  I am on Divina this Sunday, 7/31.  First time on MSC.   I have been trying to do web check in a couple times, but it never works.  After i click web check in the screen with the ship "sailing" just spins and spins. Has anyone else had this issue this week?  

I was trying to go back into web check-in to register a credit card and cannot do so. The ship does keep spinning for me also and the page won't load. I've tried a few times today. 

Fortunately we already have our e tickets and can register our card on the ship, but it would be nice if the website worked properly. 

Maybe call MSC customer service? 

I have had the same problem. My cabin number was changed so I wanted to print luggage tags with the new cabin number. I finally called the 833-234-7314 and they sent me a new Cruise Ticket document so I can print it. I did tell the woman that I talked to that others had problems with the web check page. Whether they will do anything with it is uncertain.

3 hours ago, Padraic said:

I have had the same problem. My cabin number was changed so I wanted to print luggage tags with the new cabin number. I finally called the 833-234-7314 and they sent me a new Cruise Ticket document so I can print it. I did tell the woman that I talked to that others had problems with the web check page. Whether they will do anything with it is uncertain.

Unfortunately, Customer Service is still poor. Most of us would confidently wager that despite your alert to them, they will do nothing.  That you can be certain of!  Thankfully, on board, service is truly outstanding.  BTW, you are better off just registering your card on board.  The last two cruises, we did the card on line and still had to do it again on board.