New Testing Protocols on Carnival

dmcfad2

9 minutes ago, cowmilker said:

What is NOT true is the idea that somehow people who got vaccinated are now more prone to being hospitalized with Covid than those who didn't.  That's just not true.  At all.  Not even close.

There is very interesting international data emerging to refute your claim but I’m willing to let time tell the story. For now we shall just agree to disagree :). 

• Like 1

So you are seriously saying that getting vaccinated will make you sick.  That's what you're saying.  Like getting vaccinated makes you all magnetized and it draws the Covid virus to you and you end up on a ventilator.

I give up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cowmilker said:

So you are seriously saying that getting vaccinated will make you sick.  That's what you're saying.  Like getting vaccinated makes you all magnetized and it draws the Covid virus to you and you end up on a ventilator.

I give up.

LOL… that’s a giant leap. I made no such claim. 

On 7/29/2022 at 12:17 PM, DaveOKC said:

COME ON HAL!  Lets do the same for 7 days or less for US and Canadian cruises effective NOW!

Keep in mind that even with NCL short cruises if they stop in Bermuda, the Bahamas or Grand Cayman a test is still needed.  Considering how many stop in their private island in the Bahamas, especially on really short cruises, not as much impact as people think.

Most others are longer than 6 days.  So maybe it will impact some short cruises to Mexico.

Edited by ldtr