HELP - WALGREENS COVID TEST ( IDNOW/NAAT) sample results letter

Can anyone post a copy ( de-identified of course) of their  covid test results letter provided by Walgreens /PWNHEALTH.  i am looking for the exact description provided.  My son is traveling to CHINA and wants to make sure it is described as a PCR test!

Thanks in advance. 

33 minutes ago, blueexpedition29 said:

Can anyone post a copy ( de-identified of course) of their  covid test results letter provided by Walgreens /PWNHEALTH.  i am looking for the exact description provided.  My son is traveling to CHINA and wants to make sure it is described as a PCR test!

Thanks in advance. 

NAAT is what they use. 

Walgreen's offers both NAAT (the rapid ID Now test) and a PCR test.  The NAAT is a category, of which PCR is one specific type of NAAT test.  My Walgreen's PCR  test result is displayed as from a lab, Aegis Sciences Corporation Laboratory Report, gives client as Walgreens and in the middle under "tests requested" section, indicates a number 05700  and the Description SARS-CoV-2, RT-PCR on the same line, then in the box below, the same SARS-CoV-2, RT-PCR (tested for) and under Result heading, the result is posted (as in negative or positive).

I believe if the test is a PCR test, it is clearly identified as such in print on the results page, as both my husband and I had PCR tests administered by different companies and the printed results stated clearly what type of test we had.

Edited by 12cruise2

12 hours ago, blueexpedition29 said:

12cruise2 - any chance you can post a copy of your letter ( of course, black out any personal info)?

THX

Sorry, can't post the letter.  It's a typical test result page.  We've had many, many covid tests.  They always post what kind of test it is--as in Antigen, NAAT or PCR in my experience.

1 hour ago, boulders said:

My son has required PCR tests to return to boarding school for the past couple of years. He's done them at Walgreens. 

The results page says: 

986930157_ScreenShot2022-07-31at9_01_29AM.thumb.png.d631efa43730ff849899e79ac2737fa7.png

Yes, ours looked like this as well.

12 minutes ago, blueexpedition29 said:

Thanks All - i was looking for a letter following the NAAT Rapid/IDNOW type test that they administer; but, i am set now.  My son didnt want to chance it and went to a local lab and paid the extra costs to ensure he would have no issues. 

The NAAT/Rapid ID Now test is a NAAT test, the category of test that PCR test falls under.  (There are two categories of covid tests--Antigen and NAAT, the antigen test is NOT offered at Walgreens in our area).  You asked for a test result for a PCR test, not the Rapid ID Now test.  I also have a NAAT test result from Walgreens.  Just for others who might read this, you get the same info on the NAAT test result sheet except it comes on Walgreen's letterhead, not a lab letterhead.  It shows the type of test as Rapid NAAT Test for the Rapid ID Now test.

Edited by 12cruise2