Worry yet?: Check-in complete, denies arrival time choice

heatescapee

After completing the check-in info, Travel info says "complete" but for the last 2 hours Arrival time says "Not quite ready for you...Check back closer to your cruise to select an arrival time and complete check-in". Some others on this cruise appear to have already chosen arrival times. Should I worry yet? Cruise is Sept. 16. Thank you! 

First Q:  Suite or other?  If in suite, you don't need a check-in time, even if one is eventually offered by that crack Celebrity coding.  You may board when you arrive.

If non-suite, keep checking regularly, and when you get a slot, and if you'd like an earlier one, keep checking since some earlier slots often appear later - more IT fun and games!

Not unusual to have the check back later message.  There have been times when nearer to sailing a arrival time that was not previously available opens up again possibly as they balance the flow of passengers.  

Are you using the app or computer to check in?  I am also on a September 16th sailing in Aqua1.  Had some problems with the app so checked in by computer and had no trouble choosing an arrival time.  Once I got the app sorted out, I confirmed my check in info and chosen arrival time were there in the app as well.

Since your cruise is about 6 weeks away and these things tend to resolve themselves I would suggest you make a quick check of the app daily and if you get within a couple weeks of sailing and you still cant get a check-in time then call.  It takes about a minute to check the app so less time than sitting on hold for a couple of hours and possibly having a rep say they can't help.

Again thank you all! Just spoke with Celebrity (NOT Customer Support, a different much faster number) and I'm told to try daily for an arrival time, more are released every day or two. Things sure have changed in the several years since our last Celebrity cruise!