Seeking recommendations for portable charger/power bank for iPhone 13 Pro

Turtles06

Greetings!  I haven’t posted in this forum for a while; I’m happy to see familiar “faces,” and I hope everyone is doing well.

Here’s a question I hope folks can help me with.   I’m doing more photography with my iPhone 13 Pro now, and am thinking about taking just that (and not my Sony a6500) on an upcoming, multi-day land tour.  (I recognize the photographic limitations.  I have to balance those against aging body and luggage limitations. 😊)

I’m hoping to get some recommendations for a portable charger for the iPhone that I can use during the day to recharge my phone while I am still touring.  It would be really great to have one that is small enough that, if necessary, I can continue shooting with the iPhone while it is hooked up to the portable charger and charging.  (I do have a small “lipstick” style portable charger that works for the latter purpose, but it doesn’t hold that much “juice.”)  In other words, something that fits in a pocket and isn’t too heavy (which I recognize is subjective).

I’d appreciate any advice here  -- brands (Anker? others?), specs (watts? mAh?), personal experience, etc.    Thanks so much!

• Like 1

I have used Anker power banks for years. Below is a link to my current go-to for travel.

Anker Power Core 26800

It has the option to use two cables to charge it, cutting charge time almost in half. 

I have a couple of other Anker banks and swear by them. Their chargers are very good as well.

Dave

• Like 1