Wheelchair use LAX

LARGIN

We will be arriving at LAX on Southwest.  I will arrange wheelchair service from the aircraft to the baggage area. Can she remain in the wheelchair from the baggage area to curbside for limo pickup?  Thanks

1 hour ago, 93yearsyoung said:

As long as you aren't waiting 10 minutes for the limo. The wheelchair handlers only have so much time for each person.

Thanks, wife can stand and walk for short distance.  I just wanted to know if they can wheelchair her over to the outside curb for limo pick up from the luggage pickup area.

7 hours ago, LARGIN said:

Thanks, wife can stand and walk for short distance.  I just wanted to know if they can wheelchair her over to the outside curb for limo pick up from the luggage pickup area.

Depending on the terminal you'll be at there is also some seating on that outside pickup curb area.

But I must warn you...LAX is a mess right now (and probably will be for some time with all the construction going on) and traffic in that area is horrible. We were just there this past Sunday night !!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ashland said:

Depending on the terminal you'll be at there is also some seating on that outside pickup curb area.

But I must warn you...LAX is a mess right now (and probably will be for some time with all the construction going on) and traffic in that area is horrible. We were just there this past Sunday night !!!!

Southwest is in Terminal 1

• Like 1