Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, funinthesun1964 said:

How is the Parched Pig?  Can you liken it to another beer?  I may try it...

Well that’s the Amber. If you like Amber beers you’ll like it.

It’s become my favorite of the mainstream carnival beers.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They’ve had the door in the middle of the forward hallway closed all week.

F9C94D52-BD48-4339-B06A-BDD57FD1DDC4.jpeg

Same thing on my May 3rd Alaska on Spirit (changed from Freedom - long story) - I didn't ask, but figured it was covid cabins past the door.  Spirit arrived in Seattle after Panama Canal from Miami with multiple cases reported on all news stations: "over 200 sick people", "even the ship's doctor", and so on and so on.  I went anyway.  BTW - I am booked on that same PC cruise for next April, we'll see,  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MizMoon said:

Same thing on my May 3rd Alaska on Spirit (changed from Freedom - long story) - I didn't ask, but figured it was covid cabins past the door.  Spirit arrived in Seattle after Panama Canal from Miami with multiple cases reported on all news stations: "over 200 sick people", "even the ship's doctor", and so on and so on.  I went anyway.  BTW - I am booked on that same PC cruise for next April, we'll see,  

Nah. Not on this hallway. That’s just about a 5 foot space between two staff areas that’s closed off on each side.

They have a room on the right side and a room on the left side. I know the one on the left side has a staircase. When they open both doors like that it gives them an area to go from the room to upstairs without going out in public.

I don’t know why they do it sometimes but I’ve seen it before staying in the front of the ship. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Nah. Not on this hallway. That’s just about a 5 foot space between rooms that’s closed off on each side. They have a room on the right side and a room on the left side. I know the one on the left side has a staircase. When they open both doors like that it gives them an area to go from room to upstairs without going out in public.

that's interesting. what deck are you on?

4 minutes ago, funinthesun1964 said:

that's interesting. what deck are you on?

10. The area I’m talking about is all the way forward. Like in between the 4J rooms.

They have it closed off on the ship map so maybe it’s like that all the time on this ship.

DC9CE708-BFFD-4A00-8619-E2E38E9CD03F.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg