Question for those who booked flights through Holland Flight Ease

54Carol

We booked our flight through a Holland agent using Flight Ease.  I printed out my information and my name reads Firstmiddle Lastlast (last name should be hyphenated and there is no space between the first and middle name.)  My husband's name is listed as Firstmiddle Last.  I emailed my consultant and he stated that that is normal and not to worry.  When I go on American and United airlines, it has the name listed like above.   Am I going to have a problem getting on the plane since the name does not match exactly as my license and/or passport?  Has anyone else notice this on their paperwork and have a problem getting on the plane?  

I had a similar problem once with a flight that was on United but booked through Lufthansa. Lufthansa required a title in front of my name, but United's system couldn't handle that extra data so displayed my name as Firsttitle Last. I called United and customer service couldn't fix it, but put a note on my ticket of my actual name. It made it so I couldn't check in to my flight in advance (because the name didn't match my passport), but I didn't have any problems getting my boarding pass at the airport.

• Thanks 1