Brisbane cruise terminal to Lone Koala Sanctuary

cunnorl

20 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Depending if you use Uber or a taxi, you would decide what time you want to leave. Then order an Uber by their app or if using a taxi ensure you have a phone number to ring for one at whatever time you decide you need to picked up. This link from the Lone Pine website gives you the taxi numbers. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Taxi Telephone Numbers

Great - thank you!!

On 3/25/2024 at 9:37 PM, triplem67 said:

Hello Pat @Carolina Cruisr
I've only just seen your message.  I'll check with Tim today and let you know.  

I also have a local Shuttle Bus company contact.  If you think there's more people in your cruise group that also might like to self-organise a Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary trip, this could be a good option.  The company offered a return shuttle for my cruise group earlier this month.  They offered a set price (in Aussie dollars) to be picked up from and return to Brisbane Cruise Terminal.  

Hi and sorry for jumping into what may be an old closed thread! I am having a nightmare trying to book transfers from port to Southbank, Many saying they won't pick up at port. We are a party of 8 and would like a return to Southbank area? Do you know of any? 

Many Thanks 

Sue

• Like 1

8 hours ago, susyq 1967 said:

Hi and sorry for jumping into what may be an old closed thread! I am having a nightmare trying to book transfers from port to Southbank, Many saying they won't pick up at port. We are a party of 8 and would like a return to Southbank area? Do you know of any? 

Many Thanks 

Sue

Hi Sue @susyq 1967

it's probably easier if you just email me directly rather than going back and forth here on the board.  Email me at triplem67 @ gmail .com  (take out the spaces)

The Uber driver I had is not driving anymore so he's out.  I'm trying to contact some shuttle companies I connected with earlier in the year for passengers on my Celebrity Edge cruise back in March.   

On 6/14/2024 at 11:43 PM, hmcrn said:

Thanks @triplem67!  Greatly appreciate your help.  

@hmcrn and @Madson16... latest update is the Uber Driver is no longer driving - sorry.  

I have reached out to another shuttle company today with details of what you need for Thu 27th March 2025.  I'll let you know if they are able and interested.  If not, I have at least one other I will contact.  👍

7 hours ago, triplem67 said:

@hmcrn and @Madson16... latest update is the Uber Driver is no longer driving - sorry.  

I have reached out to another shuttle company today with details of what you need for Thu 27th March 2025.  I'll let you know if they are able and interested.  If not, I have at least one other I will contact.  👍

Outstanding!  Thank you SO much for your help!!

11 hours ago, triplem67 said:

Thank you for your help 

9 hours ago, hmcrn said:

Outstanding!  Thank you SO much for your help!!

@hmcrn can you please send me an email.  I've had success with the other shuttle and can send you their details.  Email me at triplem67 @ gmail .com  (remove the spaces) 👍

16 hours ago, triplem67 said:

@Madson16  I've had success with the other shuttle and will email their details today.  👍

@Madson16 - I have asked triplem67 to email both of us with the details once you provide her with your email address - i hope that is ok?  Then perhaps we can coordinate plans.  

Thanks!

On 6/18/2024 at 6:10 PM, triplem67 said:

@hmcrn can you please send me an email.  I've had success with the other shuttle and can send you their details.  Email me at triplem67 @ gmail .com  (remove the spaces) 👍

Hi!  Just checking that you received my email? Thanks!

10 hours ago, hmcrn said:

Hi!  Just checking that you received my email? Thanks!

@hmcrn - just checked and I can't find an email.  Can you check the address you used?  It should be triplem67@gmail.com

12 hours ago, triplem67 said:

@hmcrn - just checked and I can't find an email.  Can you check the address you used?  It should be triplem67@gmail.com

Will do, and will send again.  Mine will be hmcrn@earthlink.net,

On 6/21/2024 at 8:02 PM, triplem67 said:

Hi again!  I resent and it is the correct email.  Did you get it this time?  Thank you!

On 6/25/2024 at 2:40 AM, hmcrn said:

Hi again!  I resent and it is the correct email.  Did you get it this time?  Thank you!

@hmcrn No - didn't receive your email but have emailed you just now.

• Like 1