Which ships have an Adventure Ocean that has a max age of 12 (instead of 11)?

I know on most ships 11 is the max age for Adventure Ocean but some of the ships (Freedom, for example) have an AO that also allows 12 year olds?  I tried Google to find a list but with no luck.  

I'd love to not send my 12 year old with the teens quite yet...

• Like 2

NCL. However, I’ve cruised with my 5 kids. They’ve enjoyed the younger clubs, LOVED the teen clubs, hated the tween clubs, and refused to go (on NCL it’s 10 - 12). Our first family cruise was DCL, my 9 and 11 year olds went once to the club. They’ve all tried the tween club, and then just hung out with each other with frequent parental check ins. On our last cruise, my 13, 13 and 15 year olds found their own friend groups based on age. I had assumed dd13 and dd 15 would stay together, they’re very close, but the kids do a good job at finding kids the same age at the clubs.

9 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

NCL. However, I’ve cruised with my 5 kids. They’ve enjoyed the younger clubs, LOVED the teen clubs, hated the tween clubs, and refused to go (on NCL it’s 10 - 12). Our first family cruise was DCL, my 9 and 11 year olds went once to the club. They’ve all tried the tween club, and then just hung out with each other with frequent parental check ins. On our last cruise, my 13, 13 and 15 year olds found their own friend groups based on age. I had assumed dd13 and dd 15 would stay together, they’re very close, but the kids do a good job at finding kids the same age at the clubs.

Thanks!  I'm hoping to stick with RCCL but it's good to know other options.  

I'm not sure if it's just newer ships plus ships that have been amped or if there is really just no rhyme or reason...

• 3 months later...

Bumping this thread for other thoughts, if anyone has them.

We've been out of cruising for the last three years 😬and eager to get a cruise in this May before DD12 turns 13.  Of all my kids she loved the kids clubs in the past and I am so sad to see she will have maxed out on most lines already.  The RCCL site is hard to read as far as which ships she could still go to the kids' club.  Does anyone know?