Aruba Health App ED Card

jemz1949

Confused as to whether or not we must complete the ED Card for our Aruba stop.  We are in port of 8 hours.  If I understand the information in the app, it states that we only need to have an ED Card if on island for 24 hours or more.  Anyone have recent information or advise that they might share?  

Hi....it seems we are all in the same boat.......my question is a little different.....I had written to the Aruba Tourism authority and they replied:

Happy Monday, 

Cruise passengers to the happy island are not required to complete the ED card BUT are, however, required to have a valid passport in order to visit. Please visit our page here for more information on passport requirement: https://www.aruba.com/us/plan-your-visit/getting-to-aruba/passports-and-visas

Wishing you a sunny week ahead

...........Now thats all fine an good but a party Im traveling with does not have a passport. I was always told if you were on a closed loop cruise (from US) and used your drivers license (now enhanced real id) and a birth certificate it was ok.  Can anyone confirm is they used this recently on a cruise to enter Aruba?