MSC Seashore @ Terminal C

pappahbuttz

Was watching the arrival of the Seashore early this AM, and now see she is at terminal C. Seem pretty far up from the usual terminals. Does anyone if any of the terminals are better than the others (not including the newer RCI & NCL)? When I sailed the Meraviglia we sailed from F which was not too bad. Can't wait for MSC to complete the new terminal at AA/AAA

1 hour ago, pappahbuttz said:

Was watching the arrival of the Seashore early this AM, and now see she is at terminal C. Seem pretty far up from the usual terminals. Does anyone if any of the terminals are better than the others (not including the newer RCI & NCL)? When I sailed the Meraviglia we sailed from F which was not too bad. Can't wait for MSC to complete the new terminal at AA/AAA

We got off her this morning and I was surprised at terminal C. We boarded her last week in terminal F.  I think symphony of the. Seas took Seashore’s spot as I don’t remember seeing her there last Saturday. 

9 hours ago, pappahbuttz said:

When I sailed the Meraviglia we sailed from F which was not too bad. Can't wait for MSC to complete the new terminal at AA/AAA

I sailed on her from Terminal F.  The guest/traffic congestion getting from Garage G to the Yacht Club tent was taxing for this senior citizen.  The information about the new terminal is so encouraging.  

Terminal F's YC room inside the terminal was stark, roomy, but, not at a standard that YC guests ought to expect in comparison to the international Delta One Lounges.  

Edited by rkacruiser