Behind the Scenes Tour

Lbicklel

Kind of a silly question but here goes. We do have this tour booked for our upcoming cruise. I wasn’t planning on packing long pants (just some capris) but I see the tour description says long pants required. Does anyone know if capris would be acceptable or it needs to be truly regular pants like jeans?

I've been on this tour at least twice (pre-covid) and always wear capris during the day when cruising, so it wasn't an issue for me. IMHO, wearing supportive, closed toe shoes while on this tour is far more important than covering your ankles. Kay

I wouldn’t worry. Capris are pants…..and if they start to question them because of their length, just tell them know they are regular pants and you sent all your pants into Their laundry and This is what happened to them!!

They are really watching for the people who insist n wearing shorts Everywhere. 

Den

Edited by Denny01
  • Haha 2

Did the tour on the Millennium a couple weeks ago where we also went to the engineering  control room. Interesting fact, the main power for the ship comes from jet turbines and not Diesel engines, only one of three cruise ships using that as primary power.

Sorry, meant to post this in a different thread.

2B8C11D2-0DD2-4215-AFA2-D04844DDA3B3.jpeg

B37CA0CF-CA81-4847-A08E-30C5DEA50CF5.jpeg

Edited by t18c97

12 hours ago, t18c97 said:

Did the tour on the Millennium a couple weeks ago where we also went to the engineering  control room. Interesting fact, the main power for the ship comes from jet turbines and not Diesel engines, only one of three cruise ships using that as primary power.

All 4 of the the Celebrity M class ships are GTS (gas turbine ship), not MV (motor vessel).  Other lines still have gas turbine powered ships as well.