Mayan Eden Eco Park

JamesEM

We were in Roatan recently for nearly 2 weeks.  We visited Mayan Eden for the 2nd time.  We have been to 5 different "monkey/sloth" parks.  Mayan Eden is our favorite.  I recommend booking with Ronystours.com.  Choose his freestyle tour and you will get a private driver for the day.  Visit the beach or other places on your own schedule.  So much better than following a group excursion schedule.  He will make sure you have a great day!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 3:37 AM, #1TravelMom said:

We were in Roatan recently for nearly 2 weeks.  We visited Mayan Eden for the 2nd time.  We have been to 5 different "monkey/sloth" parks.  Mayan Eden is our favorite.  I recommend booking with Ronystours.com.  Choose his freestyle tour and you will get a private driver for the day.  Visit the beach or other places on your own schedule.  So much better than following a group excursion schedule.  He will make sure you have a great day!

We have just booked with Ronystours for January.

The freestyle tour with a visit to Mayan Eden & then some beach time.

I presume we will do Mayan Eden first. Do you have any recommendations for where to go to the beach. We didn’t choose anywhere as most of the places said sun beds on a first come first served basis  & I guess we will be there later in the day. 

Thanks.

It will depend if you want a pool.   If not, throw your towel in the sand somewhere for free.   If you want s pool and want to be right at the reef Infinity is perfect.   Banarama has loungers but no pool.   Paradise Beach has a nice pool and is centrally located in the beach. - few minute walk to the reef.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2022 at 7:37 PM, #1TravelMom said:

so while you are on beach, does the driver just wait for you somewhere near the beach?