how early to drop off bags??

stellarose

You mean at the terminal or after boarding?

You can check your suitcases at the terminal with a porter and not go aboard immediately. For onboard carry-on, when you get onboard you can go directly to your SR and drop off your luggage there and head out. Later, they will announce when SRs are fully open. 

Den

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

You mean at the terminal or after boarding?

You can check your suitcases at the terminal with a porter and not go aboard immediately. For onboard carry-on, when you get onboard you can go directly to your SR and drop off your luggage there and head out. Later, they will announce when SRs are fully open. 

Den

I always drop off the big bags at the terminal but say a carry on- can we drop off in room? carnival you have to wait till like 2pm to drop off your bags. 

4 minutes ago, stellarose said:

I always drop off the big bags at the terminal but say a carry on- can we drop off in room? carnival you have to wait till like 2pm to drop off your bags. 

Celebrity has transitioned to having passengers pick up their sea pass cards in the mail slots outside the stateroom doors.  Even though your stateroom may not be totally ready you can deliver your carry-on bags and put your valuables in the stateroom safe.

16 minutes ago, stellarose said:

Good you know about dropping it off at the terminal, and I thought I made it clear you could take your carry on to your SR as soon as you boarded and drop it off then. 

Very handy

den

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

Good you know about dropping it off at the terminal, and I thought I made it clear you could take your carry on to your SR as soon as you boarded and drop it off then. 

Very handy

den

good to know.  FIL has Parkinson's and the more we can bring to the room and or drop off at terminal the better. last cruise was Mardi Gras without the inlaws in December.  didn't have a lot of carry on luggage.