No More Free Casitas

RCCL Fan

On 9/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, brillohead said:

To me, it seems like a "look at me, I'm SPECIAL" grandstanding opportunity for people who feel the need to draw attention to themselves (or separate themselves from the "unwashed masses" on the rest of the pool deck). 

True, but I suppose it could also be something for folks who are sick of going fisticuffs over deck chairs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2022 at 2:14 PM, 3kidsncats said:

The photo is not exactly accurate for what you pay for in that a paid casita includes an ice chest table with water bottles inside, two cocktails, a coded locker to store your phone etc while in the pool, a button to call for drink service, and a charge outlet.  So not worth it to me to pay $180 on the sea day on my upcoming sailing (or $140 for the port day) since we don’t do the pool all day.  If we were on a 7 day, I might go for it as it really is quite nice to have a dedicated space to come and go as you please with no issues of it being available for you.  I think another factor is how booked/crowded is your sailing?  If it’s at or close to capacity, this could be a better value.

Is it refundable if it rains?