How to tell if “All Included” is on a reservation

drevil0208

I just booked a cruise on the apex for February through an online agent. The booking said “with all included”. When I added the reservation to my celebrity account and look on there I see no mention of all included. 

Is it supposed to show up somewhere?

Thanks

The All Included doesn't show as All Included.  

Some time ( days or weeks) after booking you can look in the Cruise Planner for your cruise and in the Upper Right hand corner you will see a circle with your initials.  Click on that and from the drop down menu check your order history - you should see a purchase with no charge - look at that and you should see the beverage package.  There should be a similar no charge entry for the internet.

Celebrity send me an updated, detailed receipt for my cruise when I applied for shareholder credit, and on the second page it showed that I had drinks, wifi, and gratuities included, and the appropriate codes were in the receipt also. I couldn't find anything to confirm it in the cruise personalizer, and I was concerned because it was an unbelievable solo deal that I only saw on a TA site I use ($40-50/nt all-included for a solo inside). So I'd ask your TA or Celebrity to send you a detailed invoice that shows what you have, and print it out in case there are any issues once you get on board, so you have documentation to back it up.