Apex questions-Round 3 (hopefully final)

glenr

First, thanks to everyone who answered my other questions down thread. Very helpful.

Two more:

The Celebrity website (extremely glitchy the past two days) shows Apex Split Cabana under dining experiences. No other info. So, is this just a place to hang for the day and you order food and drinks as needed? All times show as 9am so I assume you have it for the day? I'd also like to know where it's located. Pool area?

Second, mention is made of the Magic Carpet but very little info. Is it a place to just go for drinks or is it a dining venue? It is not listed as the latter but does show tables in the picture. Reservations?

Thanks again all.

This cabanas are along the walkway across from the Magic Carpet, a rather busy route to the Mast Grill and Solarium.  I did see folks being served drinks, blankets, etc but usually they were empty.  I believe there is a more complete description of what is included in the plan my trip section of the website.  Magic Carpet was used as a bar area when weather permitted on our cruise, not sure if you can order food but never saw it set up as a dining venue.

• Like 1

The pictures of the Cabana's are accurate.  They are a reserved seating area near the pool but not facing the pool. They are no loungers just cushioned seating.   They are on a fairly busy walkway and are on both sides of the walkway so they don't face the pool and face a walkway with other cabana's across from them.

There are  some beverages and food that come with them but I'm not sure exactly what.  

The Magic Carpet is primarily a bar and it spends most of it time near the pool area.  Originally they planned to have dinner on there but most times it is really too windy for food service.  The Magic Carpet does some times move to Deck 5 in the evening to serve as a extension of Raw on 5.  It also goes to Deck 2 where it serves as a platform for the ships tenders.

• Like 1