What is the atmosphere on a 1/2 or less full ship?

hrmkr

2 hours ago, Swells1 said:

How exactly does one find out in advance if their ship is at capacity? Personally, I don't care too much, but I like to show off my impressive knowledge to my fellow sailors. 

Our captain told us at the meet & greet. It was a great cruise

1 hour ago, cruiserbear55 said:

All NCL ships are currently sailing at 100% capacity. That should impress everybody!! I think what you are really looking for is the occupancy rate. That question has been asked multiple times on CC recently.

The only way you can tell ( and it would just be a guess) is to go on NCL and do a mock booking for your cruise. You would need to check each category of cabin. Very time consuming. The website only ever shows fifteen open cabins per category. So if you find, let's say, fifteen open midship balconies, you could assume there are more they are not showing you. If you found this on each cabin category, you could extrapolate that out and come to the assumption that the cruise is not sold out, or is not selling well. On the other hand, if you found no or very few open cabins, you could assume the ship is at or near capacity. Now, if you take the time to do this, that should really impress your fellow cruisers! Good luck.

There are only 1250 on the Getaway this week.  That is about 25% full.

• Like 1