"Have it all" specialty dinners? per cabin or person?

traveling teacher2010

1 hour ago, traveling teacher2010 said:

On our upcoming 23 day cruise the Have it All package lists 2 Pinnacle Grill and 1 Cannaletto dinner. If a couple are both purchasing the package, would that be 3 dinners per couple or 3 per person (6 in total).

Per person. This should show on your confirmation (scroll down) as Pinnacle Grill 2@for passenger 1 and for passenger 2 and Canaletto 1@ for passenger 1 and for passenger 2.

Here is what mine looks like for a 35-day cruise on a ship with a Tamarind restaurant.

image.jpeg.2b187874587515a2f3cc31bd7606e920.jpeg

The footnotes read:

2: 1 Night Pinnacle Grill Dinner, reservations and dining times are available to pre-reserve or may be booked onboard.

3: 1 Night Canaletto Dinner, reservations and dining times are available to pre-reserve or may be booked onboard.

4: 1 Night Tamarind Dinner, reservations and dining times are available to pre-reserve or may be booked onboard

Edited by crystalspin
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Per person. This should show on your confirmation (scroll down) as Pinnacle Grill 2@for passenger 1 and for passenger 2 and Canaletto 1@ for passenger 1 and for passenger 2.

Here is what mine looks like for a 35-day cruise on a ship with a Tamarind restaurant.

image.jpeg.2b187874587515a2f3cc31bd7606e920.jpeg

The footnotes read:

2: 1 Night Pinnacle Grill Dinner, reservations and dining times are available to pre-reserve or may be booked onboard.

3: 1 Night Canaletto Dinner, reservations and dining times are available to pre-reserve or may be booked onboard.

4: 1 Night Tamarind Dinner, reservations and dining times are available to pre-reserve or may be booked onboard

Crystalspin:

Curious... we have a 35 night next Feb with the HIA on the Kdam. Under our "included" dining, it only shows Pinnacle and Canaletto.  No Tamarind.  Any idea why?  We always choose Tamarind...

1 minute ago, julia said:

Curious... we have a 35 night next Feb with the HIA on the Kdam. Under our "included" dining, it only shows Pinnacle and Canaletto.  No Tamarind.  Any idea why?  We always choose Tamarind...

When did you book the cruise? If the HIA is the "old" promo, only Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto were included. When the HIA fare (aka Best Value) was introduced, that's when the Tamarind was added, depending on length and ship.

12 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

When did you book the cruise? If the HIA is the "old" promo, only Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto were included. When the HIA fare (aka Best Value) was introduced, that's when the Tamarind was added, depending on length and ship.

Thanks....  booked this about three months ago, but we have definitely used the HIA for Tamarind in the past.

2 hours ago, julia said:

Thanks....  booked this about three months ago, but we have definitely used the HIA for Tamarind in the past.

Hi Julia --

I booked July 21 (2022) with the July Sale and HIA. My cruise is K'dam Feb 2024. 35-day as stated. Booked with PCC.

35 days should give you three dinners (apiece); one in each restaurant.

I think you should take this up the ladder, through your TA, PCC, or HAL operator, however you originally booked. If you simply called HAL, I would suggest you get a PCC -- you may have already assigned one, check the blue banner area of any email from HAL.