Coke Zero included?

pengu1n

13 hours ago, pengu1n said:

If I purchase the "Unlimited Coca Cola Package" on the Nieuw Statendam, that includes "unlimited refills of fountain soda" can I get Coke Zero? Is Coke Zero in the fountain or am I limited to Diet Coke?

The Pinnacle ships all have the FreeStyle machines included with the package.  As long as the machines are working (and stocked), they should have Coke Zero available.  I prefer Diet Coke myself, so I do not remember if Coke Zero was available by cans or fountain.

The last couple of cruises we've been on the machines were not working 😞 But when they are, you use a special cup (part of the package) that has an RFID tag to let the machine know you have a valid package.

Mark

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fusion927 said:

The Pinnacle ships all have the FreeStyle machines included with the package.  As long as the machines are working (and stocked), they should have Coke Zero available.  I prefer Diet Coke myself, so I do not remember if Coke Zero was available by cans or fountain.

The last couple of cruises we've been on the machines were not working 😞 But when they are, you use a special cup (part of the package) that has an RFID tag to let the machine know you have a valid package.

Mark

In my experience those machines are unreliable and a not a priority for the ship to repair.    Getting Coke Zero is possible, but I wouldn't count on it.     They did allow us to bring on a 6 pack in each port since they ran out - but that's a hassle.  

They may have it - they may not - it's certainly not guaranteed.