Trains between Schipol and Rotterdam?

I was wondering if anyone knows if any trains are running between Schipol airport and Rotterdam with the strike going on?

We are due to arrive at AMS on Saturday Sept 17, and are leaving from Rotterdam on Sept 18. On the train website, there seem to be no trains available, does anyone know if they are they all shut down?

thanks for any information you can give!

11 hours ago, Backstage Traveler said:

I was wondering if anyone knows if any trains are running between Schipol airport and Rotterdam with the strike going on?

We are due to arrive at AMS on Saturday Sept 17, and are leaving from Rotterdam on Sept 18. On the train website, there seem to be no trains available, does anyone know if they are they all shut down?

thanks for any information you can give!

Yesterday an agreement was reached between NS and the unions. So for the time being no more strike. I donot know which site you checked, but the best one is NS.NL. I give an exemple for 18 September: https://www.ns.nl/en/journeyplanner/#/?vertrek=Amsterdam Centraal&vertrektype=treinstation&aankomst=Rotterdam Centraal&aankomsttype=treinstation&type=vertrek&tijd=2022-09-13T08:02

Edited by Ine

Just wanted to confirm what Ine wrote. NS (=name of the national railway company) and the unions reached an agreement and all strikes are cancelled. The official train planner of NS is showing plenty of trains from Schiphol Airport to Rotterdam. NS is also the only source to buy your tickets from. You can buy them at Schiphol Airport from ticket machines with English language option and credit card payment option, or at the ticket counter from a person. You can also buy them online on the NS website.