Boarding Documents

Breezy1234

1 hour ago, Breezy1234 said:

Fear of service not working will definitely get me to bring paper back up and the suggestion of an alternate credit card is a very good idea.

Thanks everyone!

If you have screen shots of your docs, you don't need service, but paper works also.

I find it's much easier/faster to just have my paper SetSail in my pocket and pull it out for scanning as needed.  

Even if I have it as a screenshot on my phone and don't need cell/internet access to pull it up, I still have to get my phone out, unlock the screen, navigate to the photo gallery, pull up the necessary picture, and keep the screen "live" while waiting for my turn to be scanned (to conserve battery life, my screen turns itself off after 30 seconds of inactivity).  

Either way works, it's just a personal preference. 

I had a friend who was cruising with me for the first time in three decades this spring, and she was totally fine with using the app for everything, but I had also recommended she print out just the one page SetSail Pass.  She figured out for herself how much easier it was to just have the paper available for scanning for checking in, boarding the ship, muster station, ordering drinks, etc.  

• Thanks 1