Carnival Hub App Necessary?

MMfan14

LOL, the labels don't deface your phone.  They remove easily when you're done with them, and don't even leave residue.  No need to change your lock screen image.  (mine is no longer offered so I dont even know if there would be a way for me to get it back if I changed it)

• 4 months later...

Taking our first cruise on Carnival in just under 7 years. Managed to live without one all during the "pandemic" years.  In my past 35+ cruises, i had a regular routine....as soon as I had access to my cabin, I turned off my phone, threw it in the safe, and that is where it stayed for my entire cruise.  I've always cruised to get away from it all, the last thing I wanted while onboard was to have a phone in my possession. 

Well, it seems those days are long gone.  I got an iPhone a couple of years ago, finally leaving the Android world, and I've been very happy once I got used to the "quantum leap" from Android to Apple.  I used to love poring over the daily FunTimes (prev. "Carnival Capers") over morning coffee, but this time during our short 4-nt Cozumel cruise it looks like I may have to bite the bullet and make use of the Carnival Hub app.  I'll give it a proper workout, but also I'll still see what info is available via other means,  paper communications, etc.  I used to walk down to the dining room and look at the day's menus posted on the wall near the entrance to see what was for dinner, and that always worked just fine for me. But hey, times change, and we must often change with them or get left in the dust of our former world.

So, you can now call me "The Reluctant Technologist," as I make yet another quantum leap into the techno world. Who knows, I might even learn to like it. 😁

• Like 1