Another Regent Shore Excursion Question

pappy1022

14 hours ago, Gray Lady said:

Has anyone experienced an issue with reserving excursions where your account is there, but your cruise has disappeared and you can’t get it to appear, even when putting in your booking number? How am I supposed to book my excursions?? Everything was there earlier today, but it is now gone! And of course, Regent is closed. Is everyone else booking their excursions but our account crashed?? How frustrating when we upgraded just so we could book today!! Augh!!

34 minutes ago, Mike Moore said:

Apologies if it was posted earlier in this thread - which cruise are you sailing on Gray Lady? I'll check with the team that manages the inventory for our shore excursions, as this isn't a website glitch so much that it appears the inventory isn't set in our reservations system yet.

It is Barcelona to Rome on April 14, 2024. Is there some way they can tell us it has gone live?

I apologize to everyone for my frequent posting and ranting. I am sleep deprived and frustrated. This is my first cruise, and we choose this particular one for a once in a lifetime trip because of the itinerary. We then upgraded so we could choose our excursions early. I am hoping the third time is a charm for selecting them. I am frustrated because I know I have to check all day today to see when they are available, and may have to get up very, very early tomorrow because of the time difference to keep checking. I truly appreciate everyone’s advice. You all have helped me so much! I will let everyone know when we can finally book our excursions. Fingers crossed that we get them all! Thanks, everyone.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gray Lady said:

It is Barcelona to Rome on April 14, 2024. Is there some way they can tell us it has gone live?

I'll update this thread as soon as I know more. It's incredibly unlikely that anything will change today, so checking anytime prior to mid-morning tomorrow isn't necessary unless I post an update here.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mike Moore said:

I'll update this thread as soon as I know more. It's incredibly unlikely that anything will change today, so checking anytime prior to mid-morning tomorrow isn't necessary unless I post an update here.

Thank you for the information. That will make today less stressful!

Dear wonderful Regent cruise critic members,

Our shore excursions finally went live, and we were able to get everything we wanted! I so appreciate all of your insights and help. It took less than 10 minutes, including putting in my credit card number. I had my list all ready and memorized. I am relaxing with a nice glass of wine. Now I can get a good night’s sleep. Thank you everybody, from the bottom of my heart!

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Gray Lady said:

Dear wonderful Regent cruise critic members,

Our shore excursions finally went live, and we were able to get everything we wanted! I so appreciate all of your insights and help. It took less than 10 minutes, including putting in my credit card number. I had my list all ready and memorized. I am relaxing with a nice glass of wine. Now I can get a good night’s sleep. Thank you everybody, from the bottom of my heart!

Glad to hear that - I hadn't yet heard back from the department that loads the inventory confirming it was resolved, but glad it ended well for you. Apologies for the inconvenience and stress it caused!

• Thanks 1