MSC WiFi One Device!

WannaCruise365

25 minutes ago, WannaCruise365 said:

Dumb question,  can I use both my iPhone and my iPad.. obviously not at the same time?.  Log out of one and log on the other? 

Every cruise line I’ve been on.  4 total you could always use and iPhone and an iPad.   Unless somethings special about MSC I would see why not.  

4 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

Most things are different on MSC.  From the MSC website: 

Is it possible to change devices once activated?

No, if you activate a device, this device cannot be changed.

Well that’s not good.    So they are basically forcing you to pay to add  additional devices like if someone needed to work off a computer.  
guess I’ll have to try and piggybacking off my phones hotspot.   

10 hours ago, Cruise5life said:

Every cruise line I’ve been on.  4 total you could always use and iPhone and an iPad.   Unless somethings special about MSC I would see why not.  

Not applicable on MSC.  Once you log in you cannot change devices

We've tried many times to switch devices once one is activated, by going to the photo counter (they handle the network administration) but they always refuse because they say it's not "possible".

We usually just use hotspot to extend the wifi to other devices, but with 3 teenagers it was hard to share wifi...

4 hours ago, dm4c80 said:

We've tried many times to switch devices once one is activated, by going to the photo counter (they handle the network administration) but they always refuse because they say it's not "possible".

We usually just use hotspot to extend the wifi to other devices, but with 3 teenagers it was hard to share wifi...

This is exactly what I was thinking 🤔.        I like to watch tv to fall asleep so need Netflix or something at night. As I’ve heard tv is very limited in English.   So guess we’ll see.