Concierge lounge on Splendour

Not at the present time. The only Vision class ship with a concierge lounge currently is Enchantment of the Seas. It is possible that they will add others when they go into drydock,but at present Radiance and Voyager class ships are the only others to have concierge lounges.

Actually, the Legend got a Concierge lounge also in Drydock last year, It is where the Crown and Anchor lounge was, Deck 8 starboard. The C and A lounge went to deck 7 port, where the Card room was. so there are 2 vision class ships with Concierge Lounges (enchantment and Legend)

The splendour is also scheduled for drydock in the next year, so since it is a sister ship to the Legend, I am thinking they may add it....

They did the Legend in just two weeks. The space is already there, they just have to add a "false wall". Thats why I won't go on a ship right before or after a dry dock, they just do a lot of the work they can't do when passengers are on board (Structural), a lot of times bars and rooms like this won't be ready for a few weeks after dry dock. Just because the wall is up doesn't mean anything, they will probabally be working on it for a while.

Just my opinion,

Scott

Firefighterhoop

I was on the Legend mid Janaury (06) and there was no concierge lounge. Wish there was one !

RCCL provides nothing to passangers to make up for no concierge lounge. We've sailed the Splendour, Legend and Sovereign - all with no lounge and no extra perks.

• 11 months later...

Archived