Harmony of the Seas - Boarding Day Quick Guide (Deck Plan)

five.

I have never really liked the traditional "deck-by-deck" deck plans that are available in pdf form on the web. I much prefer the cutout version that displays the whole ship in one go. In the old days Carnival had a tri-fold pocket map that they gave out on boarding day and it would fit in your pocket. When we were on HAL in May they did not have that, but did give me a kind of crappy printout.

Well when we went on our first RC ship last week, I took a picture by the elevator when we got on the ship and figured that would be as good as I'd get nowadays. I eventually braved the long service desk lines to ask about something else and then thought to ask if they had anything like this and low and behold they had the old tri-fold pocket deck plans that we always preferred.

I went through the trouble at scanning it in and splicing it together for everyone. It was too large for my scanner to do in one go, 3.5"x19". I don't really know design layout well enough to reconfigure it into an easily printable pdf. But I did do it into a clean image. Maybe somebody will find it useful.

Harmony-of-the-Seas-Boarding-Day-Quick-Guide.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1