Kids club on Iona

excitedcruisemummy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry I don’t have details, but I came here to ask the same question too

love it if I could get info about the kids clubs too. We sail for one week on 22nd October with our 9 yr old

shes seen some videos on youtube that show the inside of the clubs and loves the look of them.

I think it was ‘cruises for families’ channel. ‘Iona kids clubs’ , 7 min long, if you’ve not seen what they look like yet

On 10/16/2022 at 8:11 PM, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

Hi, sorry I don’t have details, but I came here to ask the same question too

love it if I could get info about the kids clubs too. We sail for one week on 22nd October with our 9 yr old

shes seen some videos on youtube that show the inside of the clubs and loves the look of them.

I think it was ‘cruises for families’ channel. ‘Iona kids clubs’ , 7 min long, if you’ve not seen what they look like yet

Lovely thanks. It doesn't look like we are going to get any info before travel. Hope you and your 9 year old enjoy we sail the week after.

10 hours ago, excitedcruisemummy said:

Lovely thanks. It doesn't look like we are going to get any info before travel. Hope you and your 9 year old enjoy we sail the week after.

What age are your child/ children?

happy to let you know what my 9 year old thinks after her first session! And give you an idea of session times ect. It’ll only be a few days before you sail but if you want, Just give me a nudge & I’ll reply quickly from the ship 😃 

we’re getting the Internet package so I’ll be online

29 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Is there anything on your cruise personeliser. Kids club listed but when I klick on it it tells me I have no children going 

No the only thing it prompted me to do was to log that i was registering a child then sent an email to say registered and to look on board in the horizon brochure for more info daily.

1 hour ago, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

What age are your child/ children?

happy to let you know what my 9 year old thinks after her first session! And give you an idea of session times ect. It’ll only be a few days before you sail but if you want, Just give me a nudge & I’ll reply quickly from the ship 😃 

we’re getting the Internet package so I’ll be online

Hi

We have a 5 year old. Would love to hear your feedback thanks so much for offering to do that. Hope you have an amazing time. Would love to hear your views on the internet to as hubby would like to invest in it.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 11:59 AM, excitedcruisemummy said:

Hi

We have a 5 year old. Would love to hear your feedback thanks so much for offering to do that. Hope you have an amazing time. Would love to hear your views on the internet to as hubby would like to invest in it.

Quick post- re. Kids club. My 9 yr old is umm, shall we say assertive? Well she’d let me know if she wasn’t enjoying the clubs

she absolutely loves it.so much so I think she’d rather be there ALL the time than anywhere with us 😂 

for her to love it’s so much. It’s high praise! Other parents giving same feedback too. Make sure you pre register on line. When you are on the ship it’s first come first served but no one has had any trouble getting their kid in for that session

port days - (for scuba kids but I can imagine others are too different)

2 sessions. 1.30-5 afternoon 6-11 evening

sea days- the same afternoon & evening sessions plus morning session 9.30-12

They don’t take any kids to lunch or tea like some ships. 

any questions let me know

2 hours ago, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

Quick post- re. Kids club. My 9 yr old is umm, shall we say assertive? Well she’d let me know if she wasn’t enjoying the clubs

she absolutely loves it.so much so I think she’d rather be there ALL the time than anywhere with us 😂 

for her to love it’s so much. It’s high praise! Other parents giving same feedback too. Make sure you pre register on line. When you are on the ship it’s first come first served but no one has had any trouble getting their kid in for that session

port days - (for scuba kids but I can imagine others are too different)

2 sessions. 1.30-5 afternoon 6-11 evening

sea days- the same afternoon & evening sessions plus morning session 9.30-12

They don’t take any kids to lunch or tea like some ships. 

any questions let me know

That's great thank you so much for this information. So glad your little one is loving it and hope mine does the same.

Did you go to the children's club to book in each day or could you book for the week. 

How's the rest of the holiday going I hope your all enjoying your time.

9 hours ago, excitedcruisemummy said:

That's great thank you so much for this information. So glad your little one is loving it and hope mine does the same.

Did you go to the children's club to book in each day or could you book for the week. 

How's the rest of the holiday going I hope your all enjoying your time.

You’re welcome ☺️ 

you need to pre- register, on line or on embarkation day. then you just turn up at a session. Whatever one you choose. If it’s full you’ll get turned away but some kids were turning up after a session start time and got in. Despite it being half term this week!

we are having a great time thank you. She’s a beautiful ship. Def some covid related issues with staff numbers feeling a bit down. But nothing at all like I was expecting. Shows on, live music on all resurants operational, everyone is friendly. We just need some patience sometimes,

I’ll try put a review up when we get back 😃

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 8:48 AM, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

You’re welcome ☺️ 

you need to pre- register, on line or on embarkation day. then you just turn up at a session. Whatever one you choose. If it’s full you’ll get turned away but some kids were turning up after a session start time and got in. Despite it being half term this week!

we are having a great time thank you. She’s a beautiful ship. Def some covid related issues with staff numbers feeling a bit down. But nothing at all like I was expecting. Shows on, live music on all resurants operational, everyone is friendly. We just need some patience sometimes,

I’ll try put a review up when we get back 😃

Thank you so much for taking the time on your holiday to review and feedback on the kids club,. We are very excited to get on board tomorrow.

Have no concerns about patience I am on a go slow this holiday after a hectic couple of months.