Zuiderdam inside cabins I category, 6075

vjh

3 hours ago, vjh said:

Has anyone stayed in these cabins on Deck 6, pictures would be helpful. I moved from L4171.

What can I tell you? There are a number of photos (c.2022!) of 6075 on the Westerdam (sister ship) on the subscription site CruiseDeckPlans.com . You will have a long sofa and a padded desk chair. There are not many pics of the "lengthwise" insides on the Deck 4, but it appears no sofa/loveseat and possibly only ONE club chair! 

Here are pics from the Oosterdam (also a sister ship) of a lengthwise Deck 4 inside:

https://halfacts.com/4158-noordam/

You did good!

Edited by crystalspin

31 minutes ago, vjh said:

I should mention that this is for the 2023 World Cruise. My TA told me that the cabin has a Pullman sofa but didn’t know if it had a coffee table for in room dining. 

The sofa makes a bed by flipping length-wise, not folding out. We had this sort of 'third-person' sofa on the Zaandam (vista suite); it was comfortable both as a bed and for sitting (unlike the fold-out kind that is neither. It does have a smallish coffee table, that MAY be adjustable for height.

ETA: This should be a much more "appropriate" cabin for the World Cruise! For one thing, close to midship both for convenience getting to either end of the ship, and for stability in possible rough waters. 

Edited by crystalspin