Terminal Assignment

Tradestock

For our upcoming cruise, my husband and I plan on parking at the Port Everglades pier.  I looked on the HAL website and it indicates terminal 18 or 29 is used.  I looked at our old boarding passes to find the terminal assignment from our previous cruise, but cannot locate it.  Where on the HAL documents will I find the terminal assignment, so I know where to park on the day of embarkation?

7 minutes ago, Tradestock said:

For our upcoming cruise, my husband and I plan on parking at the Port Everglades pier.  I looked on the HAL website and it indicates terminal 18 or 29 is used.  I looked at our old boarding passes to find the terminal assignment from our previous cruise, but cannot locate it.  Where on the HAL documents will I find the terminal assignment, so I know where to park on the day of embarkation?

This website will give you the terminal assignment 7 days out

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

Edited by The-Inside-Cabin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tradestock said:

As mentioned,  the Port Everglades website. The big sign at the gate when you enter the port.

The most common terminal for HAL is 26, but if more than one HAL ship in port, you could end up at 18, 21, or 29. Occasionally 4.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tradestock said:

Thank you.

Correct the Terminals to 19/20, 21, 26 and 29. Occasionally 4.

By the way, of the Terminals I mentioned, all but 4 are served by the same parking garage, located near Terminal 20 and 21. The names of the parking garages have changed...I don't know what the current names are.