To b2b or not to b2b

matymil

On 10/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, matymil said:

I didnt even think about going to get more wine in-between, what a great idea. We've been to the A/C parts of the ABC and we loved them both.

You can take 2 bottles per adult for the B2B. They can potentially hold one until the second leg but, they didn’t on ours. I took  some chocolate for gifts/tips and it was a big hit. I got wine, soda, and a bunch more chocolate; gave it out the second cruise to a very appreciative crew. This was in addition to the little extra cash for steward and waitstaff. Always have a great crew experience with Carnival.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mondello said:

You can take 2 bottles per adult for the B2B. They can potentially hold one until the second leg but, they didn’t on ours. I took  some chocolate for gifts/tips and it was a big hit. I got wine, soda, and a bunch more chocolate; gave it out the second cruise to a very appreciative crew. This was in addition to the little extra cash for steward and waitstaff. Always have a great crew experience with Carnival.

Good to know. Thank you. I think i got the wife on board (pun intended) im just waiting for the right sale. Im gonna keep an eye on it and if it doesnt get any lower i'll probably pull the trigger on whatever cyber monday sale they have.