Specialty Dining on Majestic Princess

G'day fellow Cruisers,

Have seen a recent thread regarding difficulty booking specialty restaurants once on board the Coral Princess. I am travelling in November on Majestic Princess and have OBC I would like to use at these venues. However, to book prior to cruising, I have to pay upfront from my credit card.

Was wondering if anyone has had difficulty booking once on board Majestic? 

Thanks.

Paul

How long is your cruise Paul? The difficulty has been on short cruises, where vouchers from packages has been exceeding available specialty restaurant tables.

We board on Thursday when she arrives here, and will have a fair idea then. I don't expect any issues, as there is currently availability on each night for all specialty restaurants, although Crown Grill is pretty full up till 7:30 on the first couple of nights.

In the meantime, just keep an eye on the available slots on the app, and play it by ear.

Edited by arxcards

G,day arxcards,

Trip is only 7 days. Seems to be a number of slots still available. Will do as you suggest and keep an eye out for diminishing restaurant and slot times. Would appreciate your feedback when you have returned from your next sailing.

Thanks 

Paul

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Triaxle said:

We have specialty restaurant tied to our booking. We booked and it showed credit card details when clicking through the credit showed up. We were prepared to pay and sort it out once boarding though. 

We have used some of those, and they can be applied before boarding, no probs. To use general OBC, you need to wait till after boarding to make your reservation.

• Thanks 1