Oasis - Gluten-Free Options

We will be sailing on the Oasis and a couple of us require gluten free meal options.  Anyone else in the same boat (pun intended) who has ideas as to some special, off-the-menu items that they've successfully been able to get the Main Dining Room or Windjammer to prepare?  I know there are the basics on the nightly menu, and I know we can "just talk to the Waiter and Head Waiter on Night 1."  I'm looking for actual entrees and desserts that are fun and different that aren't necessarily the typical listing on the menu.  Or, if there was something really great on one of the menus that you loved, let me know about that too.  Since different ships have different chefs, I'd prefer knowing about the Oasis specifically if possible.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help!

1 hour ago, lawyerboy5555 said:

We will be sailing on the Oasis and a couple of us require gluten free meal options.  Anyone else in the same boat (pun intended) who has ideas as to some special, off-the-menu items that they've successfully been able to get the Main Dining Room or Windjammer to prepare?  I know there are the basics on the nightly menu, and I know we can "just talk to the Waiter and Head Waiter on Night 1."  I'm looking for actual entrees and desserts that are fun and different that aren't necessarily the typical listing on the menu.  Or, if there was something really great on one of the menus that you loved, let me know about that too.  Since different ships have different chefs, I'd prefer knowing about the Oasis specifically if possible.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help!

Before boarding contact Royal Special Needs at 866.592.7225.

My granddaughter is lactose intolerant and the on the first night on Oasis met with the head waiter and went over the menu for dinner. Each night went thru the same exercise for the next night.  He prepared special entrees/appetizers and chocolate chip cookies and other desserts.  Noticed in the WJ that there was a station designated as gluten free.

Our headwaiter was very good.  We enjoyed the pretzel rolls that they serve in Chop's and asked if they could be made available for us in the MDR.  Sure enough, the next night and subsequent nights a nice bunch were placed on our table.  Also, asked for Savory Bites.

We are sailing with our son daughter in law and three grandchildren on the Oasis March, 2024.  When I booked I asked about gf as two of my grandchildren have Celiac.  I was told upon booking that the Oasis has a separate gf kitchen and just about anything could be made upon request.